Palmetto Hall offers a flexible social or golf membership. Located in the heart of Palmetto Hall the clubhouse features amenities including:
- A beautiful 16,000 square foot Low-Country Clubhouse. Complete with members dining room, grill room, conference rooms, locker rooms, sweeping verandas and membership office.
- Junior Olympic Swim Center complete with playground, baby pool and grills.
- Two lighted hard tennis courts and gazebo
- Practice Range and putting green
- Two championship eighteen hole golf courses. Designed by Arthur Hills and Robert Cupp. The golf membership provides members with the challenge of two great eighteens without the cost. The private course rotates every other day for members play until noon.
- A separate entry for visitors without access to the community. These visitors can play the course that is public that day, but cannot drive through the Palmetto Hall community in their cars.
- Property owners are allowed private golf cart use throughout the community of Palmetto Hall and pay a trail fee for use on the golf course.
Palmetto Hall was designed to bring the community of Palmetto Hall together with all owners as members to the same club. For the most recent membership information, please click here.
Additional questions? Please email email@example.com or call (843)341-4801. Thank you.